Bolle - stirring up more trouble

Craig A. Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Tue Oct 15 20:04:27 EDT 1996

Bolle; what a complete and total arse-wipe!

But, then again, he's probably just getting tired of all of the HW traffic due to the fact that THEY STILL RELEASE NEW MUSIC from time to time. And HW tours are a little more "classy" than appearing at a chili festival at the Redneck Stonehenge! (Hey save the flames, I love BOC, chili and Stone Mountain!) Guess it is hard to keep saying "new album out any DECADE now, maybe, perhaps, who knows???"

(Nothing like pissin' off those of us who happen to think both bands are great, eh?)

That's it, Bolles' off MY Christmas card list!!! Sheesh, some peoples' kids!!!

:-)

Craig Shipley
craigs at pyramid.com
----------
From:   Andrew A. Apold[SMTP:mordru at MAGG.NET]
Sent:   Tuesday, October 15, 1996 12:18 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
Subject:        BOC: Bolle - stirring up more trouble

well, these things tend to get messages flowing, anyways.

This was from Bolle in a recent message on alt.music.blueoystercult:

>Further More:  BOC L  Sucks!  When they get rid of the heavy load of
>Hawkwind, it may turn legit, but in the meantime...
>Logic Rules, Stupidity Sux, as always!
>
>Finally.... Live 1976 is it worth 15.99??? Who ever asked this.... Fuck
>You, ( I payed $80.00 for my LVD....) You  Tight wad Heretic! Save Yer
>Money and rename yourself Scrooge... IDIOT!!!!  Who Needs 'em in BOC?
>BOLLE_!_?
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random
Baron
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm