BRAIN: 1997 Cellsum Catalog

Lester I. McCann mccann at AIX1.UCOK.EDU
Tue Oct 15 21:58:52 EDT 1996

Good to see that it's officially time to order our copies of _Box_of_Hammers_!
I fear that the B&W photocopying doesn't do justice to the cover art.

But on to my question:  The catalog also includes a CD from the David
Roter Method, _Find_Something_Beautiful_.  The band members are Jack Rigg,
Tommy Mandel, Adny [sic] Schernoff, Ross the Boss, and Eric "Roscoe"
Ambel.  I'm not much of a fan of the music biz and don't recognize any
of those names apart from Mandel (_Imaginos_).  Can anyone give us an
idea of the style of music we'd be getting on their CD?  Al, Deb?

--lester

P.S.  I hope that this "1997" catalog's contents don't preclude other
unforseen releases in the next calendar year... :-)