BRAIN: 1997 Cellsum Catalog

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Tue Oct 15 23:25:30 EDT 1996

On Tue, 15 Oct 1996, Lester I. McCann wrote:

> Good to see that it's officially time to order our copies of _Box_of_Hammers_!

This is good news, and then some!

> But on to my question:  The catalog also includes a CD from the David
> Roter Method, _Find_Something_Beautiful_.  The band members are Jack Rigg,
> Tommy Mandel, Adny [sic] Schernoff, Ross the Boss, and Eric "Roscoe"
> Ambel.  I'm not much of a fan of the music biz and don't recognize any
> of those names apart from Mandel (_Imaginos_).  Can anyone give us an
> idea of the style of music we'd be getting on their CD?  Al, Deb?

I dimly remember Jack Rigg from _Imaginos_ but can't be sure.  (I know he
lurks somewhere in the BOC/Bouchard musical past.)  And isn't Ross the
Boss the bass player for Manowar??

Can't forecast what to expect from the new Brain Surgeons release.  (Rumours
say it's heavier than ever.)  I know I have been well-pleased with the
previous two albums.  Great, eclectic, thoughtful yet kick-ass rock music!
(IMHO, as a highly-satisfied customer.)

Cheers,

Paul.

ob3CD: Frank Zappa, _L\"ather_