Chronicles CD Video

SKARSOL skarsol at EROLS.COM
Wed Oct 16 00:51:05 EDT 1996

William Duffy wrote:

> Can someone shed some light on the CD Video version of the "Chronicles"
> Video. I know what the extra tracks are, but where do they come from?
> Are they on video elsewhere?
> Are they on any other album?

these are the encores from the same show or shows.ive never seen them
any where else.
> I am also curious about some other video recordings? I have all the
> Jettisounds videos as well as "Live Legends" & the bootleg (or should
> that be "Weird Video?") from the "Choose Your Masques" Tour. Are any
> other videos I have seen listed Official? And also where can I get my
> hands on them (both Official & Unofficial?)

there are lots more official vids, i  think, but ya gotta contact hawk
merch., and then convert them from pal (unless thats what you use,of
course). a cd store nearby (pennsylvania), stocked the chaos video,
but when i took it up to the counter the clerk warned me it was in pal,
so i still havent seen it. rj