BRAIN: 1997 Cellsum Catalog

Dan Lindfors lindfors at ALGONET.SE
Wed Oct 16 07:49:36 EDT 1996

At 09:17 1996-10-16 -0300, you wrote:
>Lester asks about David Roter Method CD
>
>Lester, the only musician I know there is Ross the Boss, who was the LEAD
guitar player on all Manowar albums upto 'Kings of Metal'. I heard he was
sick of the loincloth image & fantasy lyrics, & wanted to play something
more 'bluesy'.

>Hope this helps.
>
>Neil.

Yes, and before Manowar he was, of course, the lead guitar player for
Dictators and I believe he's back there now (sadly I missed their concert in
Stockholm a week ago). Adny Shernoff made most of the songs for Dictators.
The rythm guitar player Scott Kempner went to Del-Lords where also Eric
Ambel played guitar and sang.

I got my Cellsum catalog today as well. Great! Now I'll get at least two
xmas presents...

By the way: the person on the cover of Box of Hammers - is he on this list?

>From Stockholm (not S7HCM...) (Efter Bolles markliga uttalande vagar man
knappt erkanna att man ar svensk....)

   __   __
  |[====|||||||||||[::} Dan Lindfors, lindfors at algonet.se