BOC: Bolle - stirring up more trouble

Troy Harris tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Wed Oct 16 09:29:09 EDT 1996

  Perhaps next time when something is forwarded from *another* source we
could see some CONTEXT.  The guy is entitled to his opinion, no?  If he
doesn't like BOC-L so what?  If he thinks HW suck, so what?  So does my
mom.  If he thinks that certain CDs are worth certain sums of money- so
what?
   He can say whatever he wants on that list as far as I can see, and if
we were given some context, maybe we would understand the issue that was
being discussed, and would lay back on the old character assasination
trip.  He has been good to many folks, but likes to speak his mind, and
is passionate about his music, so cut him a little slack.
 Personally speaking, he has helped all of us BOC fans in Aust. get a
little bit of info/memorabilia together, and introduced us to BS as
well.  We are all grateful for this.

  Troy