BOC: Bolle - stirring up more trouble

Stephen Swann swann at MINDVOX.COM
Wed Oct 16 10:43:08 EDT 1996

Troy Harris writes:

>   Perhaps next time when something is forwarded from *another* source we
> could see some CONTEXT.  The guy is entitled to his opinion, no?  If he
> doesn't like BOC-L so what?  If he thinks HW suck, so what?  So does my
> mom.  If he thinks that certain CDs are worth certain sums of money- so
> what?

So, what you're saying is, Bolle is entitled to say whatever he wants
he wants about anything, but we aren't?  Help me out here, I'm having
a little trouble following this line of reasoning.

>    He can say whatever he wants on that list as far as I can see, and if
> we were given some context, maybe we would understand the issue that was
> being discussed, and would lay back on the old character assasination
> trip.  He has been good to many folks, but likes to speak his mind, and
> is passionate about his music, so cut him a little slack.

Well, anybody's who's so free with his opinions must be used to what
people think of him by now.

As for context, it's on alt.music.blueoystercult.  Anybody can fire up
a newsreader and see the whole post, in all its halfwit glory.  I did,
and I was mightily underwhelmed by the man's intellect.

>  Personally speaking, he has helped all of us BOC fans in Aust. get a
> little bit of info/memorabilia together, and introduced us to BS as
> well.  We are all grateful for this.

I'd be a lot more grateful if he would stop using other lists and
newsgroups as forums for launching his imbecilic attacks on this
list and its readers.  He's been doing this for a long time, and
I'm out of patience with him.

Steve
swann at panix.com