BRAIN: 1997 Cellsum Catalog

Wed Oct 16 16:21:00 EDT 1996

--On ons 16 okt 1996 08.11 "John A Swartz" <jswartz at MBUNIX.MITRE.ORG>
wrote:
> I just got my Cellsum catalog too -- Al/Deb, the check goes in the mail
> today!

    Anticipating a rush of orders from the UK, if not the rest of Europe, I
would mention that depending on how anxious people are to order the CD that
I might be able to act as a middleman.

    I'll be in the States around Yule, and could order CDs to my parents'
house and then hand carry them back to Britain with me and redistribute
from there.  That's what I'll have to do with mine anyway (I shouldn't
spend the money on it, but will :) but at least I can knock off the
international
postage etc. by waiting that long.  That's probably worth a pint to me :)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                            * "Lever vi inte i ett
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             *  fritt land kanske?"
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    *
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse & Celtic, Cambridge *  -- Pippi Langstrump