HW: Weird Disintegration

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Wed Oct 16 16:58:28 EDT 1996

>> > cannot find any "5th seconds of forever/circles" on my weird 107 - solo
>> > Brock demo's - there's only a "disintegration" sequence where tracklist say
>> > "circles" is.
>> >
>> > \\joe
>>
>> that is weird.my copy has it.its the way out version with the flange
>> effect on brocks voice.   ?????????  rj
>
>Hmmmm, Is this another different release version as with Weird 105?

played Weird 107 a few times at the same time with my Sonic Attack vinyl,
and the results of my investigation is just that I'm not the man to tell you
if it's two different versions.

no doubt it's two different mixes - the Uriah Heep soundalike backing vocals
(aaaaah - aaaaah...) isn't there, the distorted synths is much more "raw",
etc etc... but it might be the same original material as what has been
treated seriously in the RCA studios.

>Maybe I could swap tape copies with Joe and find out?

Maybe... :0) - just not tonight...

>FoFP

cheers - \\joe

btw 1)
in which state is the Ceta Orionis trade?

btw 2)
got a letter from scotland today, it goes like this :0(
thanx anyway for the tip, Jill!
Dear Joe,
I'm sorry to inform you that I've already sold the GLASTONBURY TRIPLE... and
just to rub salt into the wound I received it sealed and played 2 sides
only. So it was perfect...