BOC: Bolle - stirring up more trouble

Rocker22 at AOL.COM Rocker22 at AOL.COM
Wed Oct 16 17:58:53 EDT 1996

<< Perhaps next time when something is forwarded from *another* source we
could see some CONTEXT.  The guy is entitled to his opinion, no?  If he
doesn't like BOC-L so what?  If he thinks HW suck, so what?  So does my mom.
 If he thinks that certain CDs are worth certain sums of money- so what?
   He can say whatever he wants on that list as far as I can see, and if we
were given some context, maybe we would understand the issue that was being
discussed, and would lay back on the old character assasination trip.  He has
been good to many folks, but likes to speak his mind, and is passionate about
his music, so cut him a little slack.
 Personally speaking, he has helped all of us BOC fans in Aust. get a little
bit of info/memorabilia together, and introduced us to BS as well.  We are
all grateful for this.

   Troy  >>

I've seen Bolle's postings on AOL for almost 2 years, have met him once and
have corresponded with him on multiple occasions.  He's swedish and is not
the least bit shy about speaking (or typing) his mind.  And doesn't mind
pissing people off in the process.  He's also been very helpful and
informative.

I think I have to agree with Troy in that Bolle's entitled to his opinion and
the right to express it.  However, I don't agree with him if he denigrates
someone in the process.

However, BOC-L should not feel that he's picking on them.  You should see
some of the flame wars he's initiated on AOL!!  Some have been justified
(IMHO), ...

R.

BTW, I've pointed out the filter option to Bolle in the past.  Dunno if he
remembers it's available tho.  I use it and STILL get ALOT of HW/related
mail...