HW: cover songs - LIST

Craig A. Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Wed Oct 16 18:45:46 EDT 1996

From:   Frank Weil[SMTP:frankw at COMM.MOT.COM]
Sent:   Wednesday, October 16, 1996 5:55 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
Subject:        Re: HW: cover songs - LIST

I have been wondering about this track in the discography:

        Dave Brock
        1969? The Buskers  (EMI)
                [LP pressing of a buskers concert featuring pre-Hawkwind
                Brock]
                [only one Brock track]
                Bring it on Home

Is this song the same as the Willie Dixon one (that was covered by Led
Zeppelin)?

Is this the same one that is on the NIGHTRIDING CD? It sure sounds like a pre-HW Brock tune!
(lo-fi, gee-tar blooze). One of two or three reasons to own this CD...

objBOC: I bought my first BOC LP before I bought my first HW.

Craig Shipley
craigs at pyramid.com

Thanks,
Frank

ObCD: Muddy Waters - The Chess Box

Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com | phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240

Badges?  We ain't got no badges.  We don't need no badges.  I don't
have to show you any stinking badges.
    -- Gold Hat in "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre"