In defense of Bolle

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Wed Oct 16 20:12:28 EDT 1996

Hi John--

        Sorry I messed up your name. I hate it when people mess up mine .;-)

        Re Mr. Gregmar, I wanted to clarify a few things. I have seen
Bolle posts that were very reverent in tone in the past. I didn't mean to
imply that you were saying we should revere him.

        Again, I could care less about what Bolle thinks about anything.
This is because the opinions of boorish, hostile, and inarticulate people
are the opinions of people who are not civilized. There is no point
discussing anything with them.

Guido