OFF: displaying picture discs

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Wed Oct 16 23:08:14 EDT 1996

Captain Cloud enquires:

>        I just tracked down a copy of the last HW picture disc for my
>        collection (12" only, no little guys).  I am now trying to
>        determine the best way to display these critters on my wall.

I remember seeing in Goldmine an advertiser that offered various vinyl
sleeves and accessories, including clear plastic "wallets" for LPs.  When
I've seen picture discs displayed in record shops, they've usually been
hung from the walls in this kind of thing.

It might be a cheapo solution to your problem.

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Frank Zappa, _Sheik Yerbouti_

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.