In defense of Bolle

Craig A. Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Wed Oct 16 23:40:00 EDT 1996

----------
From:   Steven Tice[SMTP:StevenTice at AOL.COM]
Sent:   Wednesday, October 16, 1996 10:52 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
Subject:        Re: In defense of Bolle

Y'know, I think it's amazing that one little off-hand comment by Bolle can
inspire so much action on BOC-L, when things have otherwise been awfully thin
lately!  Maybe he should give us a poke more often...:-)

SET

Yeah, it kinda reminds of a song title from the Team Metlay BALLISTIC CD, "Lets' Go Tease The Fire Ants". (Fire ants, for those of you have never experienced the lil' buggers, tend to swarm out of their mounds whenever something disturbs the peace. Like my foot, lawn-mower, what-have-you. The "fire" aspect comes from their bite, which I have only experienced as inflicted by a solo ant. They do like to attack in battalion strength). I'm growing a mound or two in the front yard right now...

This banter is kind of fun and it does increase the traffic!

Craig