BOC: Bolle - stirring up more trouble

Andy C acobley at MIC.DUNDEE.AC.UK
Thu Oct 17 04:07:34 EDT 1996

> > As for context, it's on alt.music.blueoystercult.  Anybody can fire up
> > a newsreader and see the whole post, in all its halfwit glory.  I did,
> > and I was mightily underwhelmed by the man's intellect.
>
>  Not everyone has access to this.

Anybody who doesn't get it (and cares) should take it up with their
internet provider.  Certainly it's available to anyone who wants it.

Just a small point, but anyone who reads the news from the UK academic
community is certainly going to be very lucky to have access to any of the
alt. newsgroups.  Many UK Universityoes will not carry these groups as a
matter of policy.  I'm not sure what the situation is in the rest of Europe
or indeed the world.

Andy C