tBS mailing

Ted Jackson jr. EL 84 TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Thu Oct 17 10:42:21 EDT 1996

Well, I think poor ole BG's taken enough of a pounding for awhile,
but in an attempt to further plague his apoplexy, why don't we
discuss the current mailing from Al and company?

The list of tBS merchandise incl. cds is a real holiday shot in the
arm.  Who's already ordered BoH?  I'm broke, but I should be getting
my order in soon.

Hey Al, the order form doesn't mention sizes on the t-shirts.  Any
chance that they'll be offered in xxl to accomodate us full-figured
guys?
theo