BOC: Bolle - stirring up more trouble

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Oct 17 12:59:45 EDT 1996

>>Originally Albert, Joe & Eric sang each parts of this tune in Concert
>>before they decided on that final vote on who was to sing it for the
>>record..... The Best voice in the world won of course!!!
>
>As with much of that post, there's no evidence this is intended as ironic,
>beyond the fact that it's completely fucking ludicrous!!

Yeah, it's too bad Barry White had to leave BOC right after that before
they ever recorded any of his renditions of Astronomy.  Tragic loss.

BW:  "Come suzy dear, let's take a walk....",   fits perfectly...
Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm