HW: "Caution" lyrics...

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Oct 17 12:59:47 EDT 1996

>An acquaintance of my mine was so impressed with the WWW page for the
>fake album "Caution", that he started writing lyrics for it!

You know, does producing a secret tape of this fall under the category of a
BOC-L project?   <g>.  Where can we get the music.... hmmmm....

I'm impressed by how far this is going.  If this ever does happen, we need
to include a xerox of the fax from Doug Smith inside the cover.

I imagine were this ever vinyl, you could have a voice start by
saying "In the eleventh second of fore..." and be cut off at the end of side
one.

Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm