tBS mailing

DFrost8547 at AOL.COM DFrost8547 at AOL.COM
Thu Oct 17 14:11:44 EDT 1996

T-shirts are XL, but if you want a custom size, send your order before the
Nov 1 deadline and it can be arranged.
DF

PS- Re Bolle (posts about whom =almost= make one nostalgic for good old
Brevard and his bathroom habits :-) )
He's really one of the sweeter (if occasionally misguided- then again, who
isn't?) people on the planet. He'll also say =any=thing just to (in his
words) stir up some action. He thinks (also in his words) that this is funny.
English is not his native language, and some of the subtleties escape him--
 never mind that he has not benefitted from the same kind of training in any
language that the less underwhelming thinkers on this list have. Of course
the sprightly discourse, irregardless of band topic, is what makes boc-l so
unique. If Bolle had some new music or developments to get genuinely excited
about, he wouldn't be resorting to such silliness just to get people talking.
Well, we're doin' our part... you'll see/hear for yourselves within a few
weeks...
later-
df