OFF: displaying picture discs

William Stone stone1 at IX.NETCOM.COM
Thu Oct 17 21:16:19 EDT 1996

You wrote:

>       I just tracked down a copy of the last HW picture disc for my
>       collection (12" only, no little guys).  I am now trying to
>       determine the best way to display these critters on my wall.
>
>       Does anyone have any recommendations on what to use for a
display
>       frame?

   I have vinyl hangers that snap together.  You can hang up to
something like 12 lps together, or use them separately.  I've got my
Holy Trinity of Glasonbury Fayre and the 2 Greasy Truckers lps on the
wall and they look good.  Nice thing is that they can be easily removed
for use.  I've got plenty of the things around if you're interested...

Wylie