OFF: Supernatural Fairy Tales

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Oct 18 00:04:04 EDT 1996

>>Supernatural Fairy Tales:  The Progressive Rock Era
>>Rhino Records, R2 722451.  5 CD Set.
>
>On the fourth disc:
>
>>Questions and Answers by "Nektar"
>
>WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!?!?! Sorry for yelling, but that is what I did. A big
>Nektar fan here is shaking behind his screen.
>Could you please give me all the info you have on this track? Er, even
>lyrics! (Just the chorus would be great.)

Well, I could see what the notes say about the track:

 Nektar background skipped... Their third album, "Remember The Future",
was one long concepgtual work that effortlessly combined ethereal
keyboard passages with soaring guitar solos.  'Questions and Answers'
is an excerpt from that album that shows off Nektar's forte:  strong
melodic composition and tight instrumental playing.

The track runs for 5:07.   Starts off with some light guitar, voices in the
background.

I'll take a stab at lyrics, it goes slowly enough to type to...

I can see far when I look into your eyes
I can sense it all when I look into your skies
I can see, oh, I can feel, you want me
and that's the way it has to be
you want me
I can feel it, oh when I look behind your smile
I can hear it, oh, when I look behind your mind
I can sense, oh, I can feel
you want me
and that's the way it
it's always been
you want me

aaahhh,
what do you see
wwweeeellllll
what do you feel
I feel everything
I see light
I see stars
and I can barely(?) think

weeellll,
the ?
what have you seen
I've been everywhere
I've seen all around
and I can ??

It's hard to get the last bit, but that
should hopefully be enough...
Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm