HW: cover songs

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Fri Oct 18 02:20:37 EDT 1996

I was just wondering whether "The Iron Dream" may be a cover?
I remember watching A children's puppet show from Japan called "Star
Fleet." There was a scene in one episode featuring a battle with "The
Iron Dream" being performed by someone else in the background.

The series was made after "Quark..." came out, however, I was thinking
that it could be a reworking of an old classical piece (ala ELP,
Rainbow, etc..)

On the subject of CD Videos, has anything else by HW been released, or
being released, in this format?
It would also be interesting to see them released in Enhanced CD format,
that way fans without the facility would at least have a live CD! "Love
in Space" could have been done in this format, since the video is the
same (I think) as the CD. It is the same tracks, whether they are from
the same concert I'm not too sure? The same goes for the other video
releases.

What song are HW playing on "The Final Programme" soundtrack? You can
just about see them briefly in the scene at the nightclub.

Are there any HW MIDI files out there on the net?

William