Halloween & BOC

Hardman DK D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK
Fri Oct 18 07:08:21 EDT 1996

On Thu, 17 Oct 1996, DAVID FURST wrote:

> ..and now for something completely different....Just a comment on the season
> and halloween coming up.  I've always thought that boc made the best halloween
> type of rock n roll ever.  Indian summer died here last night and now the sky
> hangs low and gray and cold, shrouding the remaining harvest yet to be had.

Yup, BOC is great music for Halloween.  But, must give a mention to the
track "Halloween" by the (now-defunct) Dream Syndicate. Forget what album
it's on, but it was one of their best tracks.

Dave

ObCD: Kula Shaker K

Dave Hardman                            Phone: +44 0171 477 8000 x4540
Department of Psychology                Fax:   +44 0171 477 8581
City University
Northampton Square
London EC1V 0HB