In de fence of Bolle and the yard of BOC-L, there are squids

Chris Bates C.D.Bates at SHU.AC.UK
Fri Oct 18 08:59:44 EDT 1996

Troy wrote:

On Wed, 16 Oct 1996, Andrew Gilham wrote:

> > For no particular reason, I'm reminded of the Newcastle United fan who had a
> > picture of Andy Cole tattooed on his arm - about a week before he was
> > transferred to Manchester United...  the follies of being a "true believer", I
> > guess.
>
>   David Hirst I could understand.

Hmmmm.... I've been of BOC-L for a few weeks changing job and when I come
back I see this rubbish. Bah Humbug, David Hirst indeed. I assume we're
talking the Sheffield Wednesday *striker* here? Mr Permanent Injury? Get
a tattoo of him and he'd be out injured 3 times whilst the artists was just
completing the outline.

Oops no BOC-L content at all, I'll try and do better in future.

Chris Bates