HW: Final Program, CD-I, & MIDI files

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Fri Oct 18 10:55:15 EDT 1996

Max Wilcox wrote:

> William Duffy wrote:
> >

> > What song are HW playing on "The Final Programme" soundtrack? You can
> > just about see them briefly in the scene at the nightclub.

>         WOW! Is there a soundtrack for this film? I never knew! Do HW actualy
> feature in the film, or is it just their music? I haven't seen the film
> for about three years and am kicking myself that I didn't dub it when I
> had the opportunity.
> -Max

I seem to remember reading an interview with Michael Moorcock in an SF
mag. on the making of the film, where he states that that is HW in
there. I read somewhere else that the piece of music wasn't available
elsewhere. I have the movie on video, I'll look at it again to see if I
can recognise the tune?