OFF: displaying picture disks

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Fri Oct 18 12:19:52 EDT 1996

> Actually, my "Acid Daze" 3LP box set contained _black_ vinyl only,
> plus of course the booklet.  I purchased my 3 pic disk copies
> of the same LPs by mail from some re-seller somewhere.
>
> I am not aware of any copies of "Acid Daze" 3LP boxset that contained
> pic disk vinyl.  I thought that the pic disks were released later,
> and separately from each other.  Confirmation anyone?
> PS: Yuri, my mail to you bounced.  Please send me your street address.
> I am still trying to send you a photocopy of the "Approved History".

To everyone

My "Approved History" set was released as colour picture disks. As it
claims to be a limited edition, maybe only so many were printed in
colour. Or maybe there is confusion between the "Acid Daze" & "Approved
History (Anthology)" sets, as they are the same, just different titles!

William