OFF Jungle

Sat Oct 19 13:03:48 EDT 1996

> --On fre 18 okt 1996 20.26 <shillada at GATWICK.GECO-PRAKLA.SLB.COM> wrote:
> I may be ignorant about this, but I always thought "jungle" was heavy
bass
> & drum driven dance music.

    Yeah, having occasionally been exposed to sounds issusing from various
college "bops" here at Cambridge with big signs outside them proclaiming
the use of "Jungle" music, I can confirm that "Jungle" is yet another
permutation of cheesoid dance music.  I suppose the techno fans out there
might find something in it.

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
Dept. of ASNAC, University of Cambridge            -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)