HW: Final Programme

Mindwarp christian.mumford at LOGIN.EUNET.NO
Sat Oct 19 19:56:27 EDT 1996

>William Duffy wrote:
>>

>> What song are HW playing on "The Final Programme" soundtrack? You can
>> just about see them briefly in the scene at the nightclub.
>>
>> Are there any HW MIDI files out there on the net?
>>
>> William
>        WOW! Is there a soundtrack for this film? I never knew! Do HW actualy
>feature in the film, or is it just their music? I haven't seen the film
>for about three years and am kicking myself that I didn't dub it when I
>had the opportunity.
>-Max

I thought I had the full version of this film, and there's no Hawkwind in
sight.
>From what I read, director Robert Fuest couldn't stand those hairy Hawks with
their sonic destruction loitering about the set and decided to cut the short
segment with them out of the film before it was even completed.......

Oh, BTW everybody, this is my private mail account (nevermind the temporary
alias) now that I'm ready to join the proud ranks of the unemployment
office, so just contact me through christmu at login.eunet.no ...........

ObHWprophecy: 'I don't wanna be employed'

Christian
"I am not as much a vegetable as everything is vegetable soup"

Christian Mumford