OFF: Kiss Lyrics!

Chip Hart chip at PCC.COM
Sat Oct 19 21:27:53 EDT 1996

> >As long as it is not "oooh yeah baby the juice is running down my leg"
> >(remember that quote fans?) lyrics a'la KISS, it should be fine.

        My God, that's the oldest blues line in the book (for the
        whitest version, see Zeppelin: Lemon Song).

        KISS, however, was **much better** than that for some "great"
        misongynistic lyrics that could only be sung in the 70's:

        "...she says stop,
         baby, go go go!"

         Or,

         "She's good lookin' and she's lookin' like she could be good!"

         Or,

         "She's a dancer,
          A romancer,
          I'm a capricorn
          and she's a cancer..."

        And, geeze, dozen's more (even the song titles: Lick It Up, You
        Make Me (Rock Hard), Let's Put the X in Sex...).

        Don't sell KISS short, man! :-)

Chip Hart                          *            chip at pcc.com
People's Computer Company          *            http://www.pcc.com/~chip
15 Pinecrest Drive                 *            Work:800-722-7708
Essex Junction, VT  05452          *            Fax: 802-872-8214