HW: (Fwd) SA & CYM

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Sat Oct 19 13:32:25 EDT 1996

William Duffy wrote:

> SKARSOL wrote:
>
> > whoa-  there is nothing wrong with brocks voice-when hes not tour-worn.
> > i can think of noone on the planet who i'd rather hear sing than brock.
>
> I agree. Dave Brock has a powerful voice.

        I didn't say that I didn't like Brock's voice, but I personaly don't
think it stands out particularly. Though i must admit that I can think
of people I would rather sing than Brock. Though, I must qualify this by
saying that I REALY like some of his singing on "Strange Trips..."
        Calvert live, I admit may be occasionaly slightly lacking, but his
studio material is still my pick...
-Max Wilcox