HW: Making Of Midgard

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE
Sun Oct 20 04:49:36 EDT 1996

Hi William

At 01:32 20.10.96 +0800, you wrote:

>I would also like to see the original "Making of Midgard" on
>CD. The version on the "Lucky Lief..." CD is pretty YUK, and does not
>have the wonderful atmosphere the original had!

You can find a live version of this song on the following tape:

06.03.76, LONDON, IMPERIAL COLLEGE
intro / assault & battery / golden void / magnu / brainstorm I / right
stuff / brainstorm II / aubergine that ate rangoon / reefer madness / wind
of change / steppenwolf / opa loka / making of midgard / sonic attack /
kerb crawler / master of the universe

cheers
Bernhard