Chronicles CD Video

SKARSOL skarsol at EROLS.COM
Sun Oct 20 08:04:21 EDT 1996

Jerry Guizar wrote:

>    Where in PA (I'm in NE)? I got a NTSC copy of chaos from Visionary -
> there was a discussion about the quality of the recording. It seems
> there's some bad copies out there and mine's one of them :(

i was at third st. jazz and rock, in philadelphia pa. i really doubt
they will reorder,but they might place a special order-they often will.
they are currently out of stock.
since visionary is the source, i dont think id waste any more money on
it if they sent you a bum copy.rather, id return it and demand a good
copy or a refund.
if yer interested,the number for 3rd st. is 215-627-3366.
they do mail order.    rj