HW: (Fwd) SA & CYM

SKARSOL skarsol at EROLS.COM
Sun Oct 20 08:15:05 EDT 1996

Max Wilcox wrote:

>         I didn't say that I didn't like Brock's voice, but I personaly don't
> think it stands out particularly. Though i must admit that I can think
> of people I would rather sing than Brock. Though, I must qualify this by
> saying that I REALY like some of his singing on "Strange Trips..."
>         Calvert live, I admit may be occasionaly slightly lacking, but his
> studio material is still my pick...
> -Max Wilcox

i didnt mean to attack yer judgement, max! =)
i think perhaps everyone hears things differently.i agree with you about
calvert-in the studio,he is absolutely incredible!and i have heard it
come thru in a few live tracks...
i dont know why, but some of the vocals on agents of chaos can actually
get me high.....   rj