HW: cover songs - LIST

Niko Makila makila at CSC.FI
Mon Oct 21 04:06:25 EDT 1996

Daniel's message dated: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 17:28:02 +0200

> >Of course we forgot the time Hawkwind did a cover of Abba's "Fernando".
> >
> >FoFP ;-)
> >

>         Gaaah! If this is true -when? where? WHY!?!?!?!
>
>                                 -Daniel Wikdahl

This was in preparation of their `Space Is Their Waterloo' -tour,
which never came to be.  Another gem is the not-so-widely-spread
soundcheck tape of `Voulez Schwoooz', which *ROCKS*.  It is a shame
that the audio quality is so bad due to the fact that the master copy
is on Certron tape.

        //niko