OFF: silly lyrics

Mon Oct 21 11:45:54 EDT 1996

>   I was also thinking about LZeps' "lemon song".

    The use the same line of course in their own rendition of "Travelling
Riverside Blues", which bears only passing resemblance to the RJ version,
but I think is better than "The Lemon Song" :)

    Mind you, having heard the RJ material, all I can say is that musical
tastes must of changed of late or else I'm a hopeless philistine--most of
it sounds pretty dodgy!

Cheers,
Carl

ObCD--Cathedral, _The Carnival Bizare_

Carl Edlund Anderson                            * "Lever vi inte i ett
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             *  fritt land kanske?"
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    *
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse & Celtic, Cambridge *  -- Pippi Langstrump