Underground Zero

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Sun Oct 20 23:14:18 EDT 1996

Hi all,
        I made some inquiries a couple of months ago about the possibility of
getting some Underground Zero recordings, and I lost contact, and
haven't been able to re-establish contact, with someone who was
suggesting getting some to me. So, as I am VERY keen to get some, I will
try agin.
        Is there anyone out there who knows the whereabouts of any recordings
that I could obtain? Or failing that, somewhere I could go looking for
them?
        I believe in a recent Friends and Relations CD, there was talk to a new
album coming out, and that they were touring the US. Does anyone have
any knowlege of this?
        HW is a very male-dominated band, the only female involvement seems to
be in the form of breast-jiggling dancers. UZ is a very nice breath of
fresh air in this respect, and I've been looking for their stuff for
several years now, but to no avail. So, I'm praying that someone has
some of their recordings out there.
        On a slightly diferent note, does anyone know of any bands similar to
HW and UZ, that have female input?
        Danke,
-Max Wilcox