Hawklords

Craig A. Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Tue Oct 22 06:29:52 EDT 1996

Frank,

Are you referring to "25 Years On" (the one with the bloke sniffing' his armpit)?. If so, most definitely yes, many moons ago, in the UK. (If I'm not mistaken, it was in the first batch to be released in the late '80's).
Don't know if our friends at Griffin have released it or not...

GO BRAVES!

Craig Shipley
craigs at pyramid.com

----------
From:   Frank Weil[SMTP:frankw at COMM.MOT.COM]
Sent:   Monday, October 21, 1996 2:07 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
Subject:        HW: Hawklords

On the topic of HW albums not on CD, was there ever a release of the
Hawklords album on CD?  I don't remember ever seeing one, and this is
one of my favorite HW albums (not THE favorite mind you, but way up
there on the list).

Frank
ObCD: Hall of the Mountain Grill remaster

Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com | phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240

And I can see the strong wind blowing the sun towards us.
            -- Brian Johnson, BBC Radio 3