OFF : Fish trader (was UZ)

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Oct 22 07:50:43 EDT 1996

In message <Pine.PMDF.3.91.961022125744.538995808A-100000 at rubens.its.uni
melb.edu.au>, Troy Harris <tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU> writes
> WOW!  You can barter with seafood in England now?   That's so cool.
>What can you get for a Halibut?
>  Troy

ONE halibut? Just one? How big is it? If it's quite small, I'll give you
The Best Of Lloyd Cole and the Commotions CD for it. If its on the
largeish side for a halibut, I'll trade you Ween's Chocolate And Cheese.

I'm naturally assuming it's fresh, and was caught within the last 24
hours. Interested?

BTW Anyone got any salmon? Laaverly! (Ob Drug Reference)
--
Jon Browne

OBCd Nuggets Vol.3 feat. The Barbarians "Are you a boy or are you a girl?"
with the great singalong '60's chorus "Yeah! You look like a girl!"