OFF : Fish trader (was UZ)

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Tue Oct 22 10:22:31 EDT 1996

At 09:22 AM 10/22/96 EST, you wrote:
>> And I wonder;
>>
>> Has anybody heard Weens latest release? I've read it's a country album...
>> ...and a bad one too...
>>
>>                         -Daniel Wikdahl
>>
>Daniel,
>Haven't heard it but it got a good review in Guitar World, FWIW.
>Heard the new COC yet?  Anyone heard the new Motorhead?
>theo

I've got the new COC... it's pretty much of a standard trash-metal CD...not
at all as exciting as Deliverance... AND I have also heard the new
Motorhead... and what to say about it??? Well it's just... Motorhead... you
don't get  disappointed and you don't get surprised either...
Both CD's have received medium-good reviews in Swedish media, and are worth
buying.

                                -Daniel Wikdahl

.

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN