OFF : Motorhead - Overnight Sensation

Kevin Haskel Rubin gnome at TELEPORT.COM
Tue Oct 22 10:38:39 EDT 1996

> Haven't heard it but it got a good review in Guitar World, FWIW.
> Heard the new COC yet?  Anyone heard the new Motorhead?
> theo

The new Motorhead is okay.  I like it a lot better than _Sacrifice_ but not
as much as previous stuff.  The most suprising songname on it is _Listen to
Your Heart_ but it's not as bad as teh title suggests...

As Daniel says, no big suprises, but not big disappointments, either.

Lemmy, though, looks much older on the cover than previously.

-kevin

Kevin Rubin aka 3999RK60 RU5M7I                         gnome at teleport.com
http://www.teleport.com/~gnome
"The world is a comedy to those who think, and a tragedy to those who feel."
                                                        -Tom Robbins