Hawklords

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Tue Oct 22 11:13:06 EDT 1996

Craig A. Shipley wrote:
> Frank,
>
> Are you referring to "25 Years On" (the one with the bloke sniffing'
> his armpit)?. If so, most definitely yes, many moons ago, in the
> UK. (If I'm not mistaken, it was in the first batch to be released
> in the late '80's).  Don't know if our friends at Griffin have
> released it or not...

That's the one.  Griffin hasn't released it.  Now that I think about
it, though, the 25th anniversary box set from Griffin was called "25
Years On" also.  This CD sounds like a prime candidate for release in
the U.S. by Griffin.

Wasn't there some discussion about the actual title of the Hawklords
release a while ago?  I vaguely remember someone pointing out that
"Metaphysical View of a Factory" (or whatever the exact wording is)
might also be the title.  Also, the codex lists it as simply
"Hawklords".

Enquiring minds want to know.

Frank
ObCD: Hawkwind Anthology - Volume 1