Hawklords --> "25 Years On" boxed set

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Tue Oct 22 14:32:38 EDT 1996

> Your opinion gentlemen (and ladies) of the "25 Years On" (boxed set)?
>
> A.K. Wadleigh

I think It's a well put together collection. The 90's equivilent of
"RoadHawks," the only problem is apart from the books, the wonderful
packaging, and the odd rarety for CD, it's not entirely ideal for the
fan who has everything.
It might have been better released as a 4CD set, but with the EMI
remasters instead (or at least one or two other completely remastered
albums.

Can anyone tell me if the Griffin "Astounding Sounds..." CD has the
parody adverts included. Also, is it a remastered album (same goes for
"Quark")???

William