OFF: Nektar q&a,was superfairytales

SKARSOL skarsol at EROLS.COM
Tue Oct 22 13:39:57 EDT 1996

that was a splendid attempt at the lyrics,andy.
they are,however printed in the sleeve for the vinyl and the cd.
if anyone wants them i will send them via private e-mail. mail me.
the song is done in screenplay fashion,and covers a conversation
between man (an innocent boy),and a christ/buddha/krshna figure (bluebird).
this album was probably the first piece that i ever completely flipped over,
and after maybe 2000 listens,it still moves me.
you can really only appreciate it if you know the lyrics.it is a fictitious
account of the coming of a messiah unto man.
this is,coincidentally,alan davy's favorite album, by his favorite band.
andy understandably made several mistakes and omissions in his lyrics.
it was a great job tho',considering the heavy accents on the vocals,and
the fact that they are not really in front of the music,but work more as
instruments.   rj