HW: CYM and SA

SKARSOL skarsol at EROLS.COM
Tue Oct 22 13:46:38 EDT 1996

Guido Vacano wrote:

>         Also, SKARSOL (rj?) said his Hawkfairies CD was a big waste of
> money.

um,i have re-listened to this one,this time on my real stereo.
there are parts of it that are really very good.i do think that the hendrix covers
are a bit offensive.what i dont like is that the bass and drums seem muffled by
pillows,the sax is in yer face, and i think nik should quit singing,and stick to
song-writing.  there is some really interesting guitar-work on this album.

i still say 30 us dollars was waaaaaaaay to much to pay- get some sucker like
me to make you a tape.(please dont construe that as an open offer,i have very little
time these days,and even less money!)

   this album is worth, in my oppinion, about 7 dollars and um, 67 cents.
rj