ICU!

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Tue Oct 22 16:42:49 EDT 1996

With the discussion of what HW albums to re-release, that seems to be
going on at present, I believe I shall add my vote to this topic:
        INNER CITY UNIT!!!!!! I have no idea how many ICU fans there are out
there, but I believe that the albums are in a fairly short supply -
there only being one (or maybe two) that are still available, and from
what I have heard they are brill. Or mostly, anyway. One I'd
particularly love to see is the Imperial Pompadours one (anyone know
what Insolence Across the Nation's like?).
        I've got the address to order one, but that's all, so if anyone knows
where to get any others I'd be most gracious to recieve any information
regarding them.
        Danke,
-Max Wilcox