ICU!

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Wed Oct 23 11:50:58 EDT 1996

On Wed, 23 Oct 1996 gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK wrote:

> Well there's at least one more ICU fan out here! They were a great band. As
> far as I know, the only available ICU album is the cd re-issue of "Pass
> Out". It has some extra tracks shoved on the end (inc. Spirit Of The Age).
> It took me years to track down all their stuff, with Maximum Effect without
> a doubt being the hardest to get.

Make that another ICU fan, here!  (I always seem to chime in urging a
write-in campaign for the release of _Maximum Effect_ on CD whenever ICU
are mentioned.;)

Aside from _Pass Out_, _New Anatomy_ is also available on CD, kompleat
with Sinclair ZX Spectrum program and all!  I think the appearance of
this release on CD has more to do with Dave Anderson's involvement than
anything else.

Btw, has anyone managed to capture the Spectrum program as an ASCII file??
Surely there are Spectrum emulators out there, e.g. for IBM PC clones, and
so if the program was available as an ASCII file (or whatever), one of us
could actually try and run it to see what it does.

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Cephas & Wiggins, _Dog Days of August_

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.