Site updates

Hawkwind Star_rats at HAWKWIND.COM
Wed Oct 23 12:17:09 EDT 1996

>"Anyone who slaps a "this page is best viewed with Browser X" label on a
>Web page appears to be yearning for the bad old days, before the Web, when
>you had very little chance of reading a document written on another
>computer, another word processor, or another network."

I've double checked and double checked and there is nothing wrong with the
Javascript syntax that is on the pages. I have had numerous comments about
this and all from I/Explorer users.  It has always been a pretty standard
thing to mention which browser has been used to test the pages of a site
with (at least I don't put a 'choose your browser' page as the home page, as
many do), and I think the above quote is a litle unfair in this day and age
when every browser supports different tags and versions of their own script
language.

I would like everyone that is having problems to also write to Microsoft and
report the bug with their browser. I feel that it is they that should keep
up with the exsisting developments if they are coming into the browser war
late. (They are as much to blame as all the other browsers for
incompatiblity - what about their VBscript that no-one else supports?).

Sorry for the problems guys, just trying to make a good page - anyone want a
'text only' version?

Yours,
        Star Rats