ICU!

simon sihalley at VOSSNET.CO.UK
Wed Oct 23 16:44:31 EDT 1996

Reply to Max Wilcox about ICU!
>With the discussion of what HW albums to re-release, that seems to be
>going on at present, I believe I shall add my vote to this topic:
>        INNER CITY UNIT!!!!!! I have no idea how many ICU fans there are out
>there, but I believe that the albums are in a fairly short supply -
>there only being one (or maybe two) that are still available, and from
>what I have heard they are brill. Or mostly, anyway. One I'd
>particularly love to see is the Imperial Pompadours one (anyone know
>what Insolence Across the Nation's like?).

This is just IMHO

Inner City Unit - Brilliant
Imperial Pompadours - Well, it's not really that good is it, I'd have to
listen to it again but as I remember it was pretty dreadful. I'd hate too many
people to get worked up about the possible chance of a cd release only to be
as let down by it as I was when I finally found a copy. Not that I regret
buying it as such (if I hadn't I'd still be search in vain as I have only ever
seen one copy, the one I bought!) and no, I won't sell it!

BUT this is just my view from memory, and if anybody disagrees then I'll dig
it out and listen to it again.

Si

sihalley at vossnet.co.uk