Artists needed!

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Thu Oct 24 07:41:00 EDT 1996

> We are looking for straight adaptations of their songs into comics (but stay
> away from Moorcock's material- he'll be after my arse if he finds out!).

Just in case you didn't realise, some of their other tracks are based on,
or at least inspired by, other author's work.  I assume that the authors
concerned haven't complained about the music, but they (or their estates,
in Zelazny's case) might be more fussy about comics.

Examples are Jack Of Shadows, Lord Of Light, Damnation Alley (Zelazny),
and High Rise (Ballard)

> I find Calvert's stuff particularly well suited to visual adaptation.

Surely the Alien 4 tracks are prime candidates?

Dave.
--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.