BOC: CDs needed

Troy Harris tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Sat Oct 26 01:05:12 EDT 1996

On Fri, 25 Oct 1996 AJBEE at JAZZ.UCC.UNO.EDU wrote:

> After lurking for a month, this is my first post.
>
> Does anyone have extra copies of or know where to get the following CDs:
> Club Ninja, Mirrors, Flat Out, Imaginos.

 I think they are all available throgh CBS/Columbia, except Flat out,
which is evidently on some French label.   I am also hoping to get that
on CD one day.   I have all the others, and I live in Australia.  I f
they are available here, they are available ANYWHERE.

> I can't find them anywhere.  Also, for a list named BOC, there isn't
> much talk of BOC.  In fact, I thought I had subscribed to a Hawkwind-only
> list until that Bolle crap did the rounds.

 All you gotta do is bring up the topics yourself, as you have done.  :)

   Troy